Service call speeds

• Anyone know if there’s any way to change the speed of calls dependent on each service through LSSM or any other method. I’ve stopped playing the game because it’s impossible to be realistic on a good speed because fire are over run and ambulance have nothing to do.

Alternatively, is there any way I can disable types of service?

• There's no way to specifically slow down the calls of a specific service itself as such, but you can go into the options of a dispatch centre and disable it from spawning calls in entirely. If you're building up a new area for example and you don't want it to generate any calls yet, you can disable it so it won't spawn any new calls at any of the stations within that dispatch centre.

• There's no way to specifically slow down the calls of a specific service itself as such, but you can go into the options of a dispatch centre and disable it from spawning calls in entirely. If you're building up a new area for example and you don't want it to generate any calls yet, you can disable it so it won't spawn any new calls at any of the stations within that dispatch centre.

Alternatively, you can put stations for a service you do not want to spawn in a disabled dispatch centre, thus spawning only the active stations.

• Thanks guys. This is what I've decided to do and just run ambo. Still a shame because it limits the type of calls like when they're generated by police but require ambo etc. but at least Im able to actually play without being overrun by fire calls

You can add a small amount of police stations to the active dispatch centre, which should begin to balance out the calls a bit better.

It'll be a lot of trial and error however.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!