VEHICLE REPLACEMENT

• I think this should be up to the player and not a feature in game, if you want to play like this you should record your mileage and then delete and rebuy the vehicle when it reaches your cap

• This has already been suggested once before. I know because I was one of the people to suggest this feature but I do not remember the outcome of what the admins said. But as I said it's already been suggested.

Edit: This suggestion has been added to long update list that keeps growing but it so has has been stuck on this list for over possibly six months to one year.

• I think this should be up to the player and not a feature in game, if you want to play like this you should record your mileage and then delete and rebuy the vehicle when it reaches your cap

I would but that defeats the purpose of the need for it. It's a universal thing and we all know that's what happens in real life. It's kinda like saying it should be up to the player whether or not the hospitals fill up.

• I would but that defeats the purpose of the need for it. It's a universal thing and we all know that's what happens in real life. It's kinda like saying it should be up to the player whether or not the hospitals fill up.

I would say its is not what happens in real life, this game has two types of players, people who go fully realistic and casual players. Filling a hospital up is basic knowledge and it has to happen (I would like the upgrade cap raised from 20 to 40 but that's another thing) however replacing vehicles at a certain mileage is such an in depth feature that it would be completely against the casual player, not too mention the fact that a lot of rural departments don't have the funds to buy new vehicles and are still running trucks that are 30+ years old and that is real life so you can't say it's not realistic (There was a USAF base near me who had a truck from the 80's).

I do however like the repair aspect, the way I would do it would be this.

Have a workshop building for police, Fire and ambulance (all separate however EMS units can be repaired at Fire work shops) these cost 150K each. I would then put a new feature for vehicles them act as a reserve for a length of time of your choosing (max 7 days). When a truck goes for service I would select the reserve vehicle and click a button that says "Cover" and then click the station that I want it to cover at, I would then pick how long I want it too be there for.

I would also put a new unit status (let's say 8 as an example) to signal that this is being repaired, if a vehicle from a station is state 8 then a reserve truck or one from another station would be able to use the cover feature to cover at that station for the selected length of time. When the vehicle that is state 8 returns from repairs the covering truck automatically returns to wherever it was based.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!