• Rehab units also known as Canteen units are used all over north America, these units are food trucks that supply food and drinks to personnel on scene of a incident. I think these units should work similar to the EMS operation support unit, the Rehab unit should boost the call speed by 20%

• I have seen some people label their air units as "Rehab units," which in my opinion doesn't work very well, I do really like the idea, and I would love to add some random food trucks to my various county utilities buildings. Gotta send my burger trucks code 3 to the confined space rescue

• Rehab units also known as Canteen units are used all over north America, these units are food trucks that supply food and drinks to personnel on scene of a incident. I think these units should work similar to the EMS operation support unit, the Rehab unit should boost the call speed by 20%

everywhere I have worked, rehab and canteen units are 2 different things. Rehab is staffed by medics and monitors FF vitals, provides water, cooling chairs etc along with bottle fill and other fireground support. canteen units are usually run by the ARC and only come out on large missions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!