• I would love to see some more uses for the utility unit and trailers that go along with it.

Right now, the only things I can find that use the utility unit as a towing vehicle are

• Using it as a heavy rescue
    • Foam trailer
    • Small coastal boat trailer
    • Light Boat trailer
    • Tanker trailer

I would love to see the towing mechanic expanded in game, maybe add things like:

• Allow the Small EMS MCI trailer to be towed by the Utility unit (at the moment, you can only tow it with a fly car, an EMS Chief, or an EMS rescue)
    • Add a hazmat tailer (require at minimum 2 and at maximum 4 hazmat trained personnel to tow)
    • Arson investigation trailer (and add more arson investigation missions as follow ups to some larger incidents like conflagrations, large and major fires, this is used in my state and many others)
    • Command trailers (EMS, Fire, PD, and Wildland, takes the place of MCVs and requires training, this is something that I have seen in my state, maybe also allow battalion chief units to take the place of an MCV when this unit is here?)
    • Mobile Air Trailer (takes the place of a mobile air unit)
    • Riot Police Trailer (can only be towed by a patrol car, SWAT SUV, or a supervisor. This would require a Police station to buy it and staff it with their personnel)
    • Police ATV trailer (same as Riot Police Trailer)

If anybody else has any other ideas, put it in the comments, I think that towing and the utility unit isnt utilized enough in the game and it would be nice to see it expanded

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!