Add units to "Fire in Cell" mission

• I think this mission should require (or have a variation that requires) an arson investigator and a police supervisor or chief, seems more realistic that if there was a fire in a prison cell that youd have a pretty major police and arson investigation response seeing as prisoners shouldnt have any way of starting a fire let alone a large enough fire to warrant 4 engines, a ladder, a light air and 2 chiefs.

Food for thought.

• I think this opens up a lot of options for a more extensive detention expansion

Could possibly lead to more prison/corrections units for extensions, such as wardens, prison busses, and similar stuff. (Maybe even parole officers for specific calls)

• I think this opens up a lot of options for a more extensive detention expansion

Could possibly lead to more prison/corrections units for extensions, such as wardens, prison busses, and similar stuff. (Maybe even parole officers for specific calls)

Definitely, although I think the devs should focus more on the Fire/EMS side more than the PD side, I don't really think theres much more to do with the PD stuff but there is definitely more to do with fire and especially EMS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!