Apartment Fire

• I have an awesome idea since most people live in apartments especially when they move out there should be an apartment fire call which would require 2 police cars 1 mobile command vehicle 2 battalion chief units 7 fire trucks 2 platform trucks and since people are often injured in such fires there should be a minimum 5 patients maximum 9 patients for which you would need an ambulance please let me know what you think

• A residential fire can be anything from a single house to multiple apartments together. I think to accurately represent an apartment fire just simple create a Large Residential fire and have the number of units be increased. I've personally been on two apartment fires and the number of units we had on scene were crazy.

• A residential fire can be anything from a single house to multiple apartments together. I think to accurately represent an apartment fire just simple create a Large Residential fire and have the number of units be increased. I've personally been on two apartment fires and the number of units we had on scene were crazy.

I have to agree with this. The amount of units required for the residential fire call out reflect that of an initial response to a single family dwelling structure fire. Apartment fires can require muuuuuuuuch more than what the in-game residential fire asks of you. A large residential fire call out is broad enough that it could encompass all sorts of scenarios. It could be a well/fully involved structure, an apartment, a large house such as a mansion, etc. that would require much more than an initial response of a few engines, a ladder and a chief. It could spawn on its own and residential fires could have the small possibility of upgrading to a large residential fire upon arrival of the first due unit as well. The response could look something like this, I'm not sure if variable responses are in the game, I haven't really look enough to know, but numbers could be between:

4-5 Engines
    2-3 Ladders
    1-2 Chiefs
    1-2 Medics
    2-3 Police Cars

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!