Large building update - Why the Cap?

• I somewhat understand the cap on upgrading Fire, Police and Ambo Stations to large as this could have potentially to impact the game. but why the Cap on the hospitals and holding cells? Ideally I want to upgrade nearly all my hospitals to be large to expand their capacity, but instead i've only been able to expand a few. Same with Police, I dont have cells in all stations, but even in the few I do have, I was not able to expand them all.

Can we get this cap on large hospitals and Prisons removed please

• If you haven't seen it, you can only expand full stations, you cannot expand Small stations, took me a while to figure that out this morning :)

Yeah, I've got a load queued up already, but its 1 per 10 stations if I recall of the top of my head. and 1 per 5 hospitals. So it wouldnt be possible to do it to all hospitals for example

• Ideally I want to upgrade nearly all my hospitals to be large to expand their capacity, but instead i've only been able to expand a few. Same with Police, I dont have cells in all stations, but even in the few I do have, I was not able to expand them all.

Can we get this cap on large hospitals and Prisons removed please

Yes, I totally agree. That was my plan too, instead of building multiple hospitals at the same site (like Wing 1, Wing 2 etc.), I was just going to expand the bed capacity. I am not too fussed about the large station extension, because I hardly ever fill normal stations anyway.

This new update was very promising, but the fact that you can only get large hospitals for every ten was disappointing, and especially so in large alliances with a high number of patients. This can still be fixed and I hope it does because it would be a major improvement.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!