EPIRB Activation (Marina) - Transport patients

• I have only noticed this in recent weeks and so I think this has been introduced as part of the recent round of updates.

For the mission "EPIRB Activation (Marina)" the patients that spawn can be transported using Ambulances but the game appears to treat them like Patients spawning from a lifeboat station and so when selecting the transport request, you are unable to transport to a hospital and instead the ambulance takes the patient to a Patient/Prisoner hand-off mission at a lifeboat station, which is not ideal. This leave these assets driving all over the place sometimes and creating unncessary extra work. It also appears to make the game kinda unhappy and frequent Error 500 codes pop up

• You then get this happening in the patient/prisoner hand-off. Every patient in this one was taken there by an ambulance. Each and everyone is being treated by an ambulance, but they wont transport. I've got cancel all of them and then resent them to update the mission

• Somehow, this missions appears to have gotten even worse. On top of the problems listed above. Now once the mission is completed, you sometimes have to cancel all units, then re-dispatch Ambulances to then treat the patients. At which point you have to transport them to a lifeboat station instead of a hospital as outlined above. It appears the patients get stuck on any and all units assigned to the mission, instead of the ambulances.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!