CAFS and Foam Update

• I think that we have got it better than the US. They only have the foam tender and the foam trailer, and no actual units that count as a fire truck with a foam capacity. We have got two foam + engine combinations plus a foam bulk water, logistics vehicle (which is like the AU version of the foam tender. I'm glad you advised against an actual 'foam tender' Aussieman because like you said they don't exist in Australia) and foam trailer. I probably won't ever use the trailer but its good to have it.

• I've built 2 CAFS Bulk Water Tankers. I am baffled as to why a CAFS Heavy Tanker wasn't in the build. We have them in Australia.

Also, I'm wondering whether we will see proper dispatch of these units, ie. only jobs generating near stations which have these units/extension. We had a problem with the SES extension generating jobs anywhere in your playing area, not just the area with the extension.

• I've built 2 CAFS Bulk Water Tankers. I am baffled as to why a CAFS Heavy Tanker wasn't in the build. We have them in Australia.

Also, I'm wondering whether we will see proper dispatch of these units, ie. only jobs generating near stations which have these units/extension. We had a problem with the SES extension generating jobs anywhere in your playing area, not just the area with the extension.

OMG Yes It just does not make any sense CAFS Heavy tanker can be used as bushfire struc fire and cafs vehicle and is a way of not having a CAFS Pumper in your middle of nowhere brigade

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!