Second-hand vehicle market

• Would you like a second-hand vehicle market? 16

1. Yes (12) 75%
    2. No (4) 25%

Sometimes we no longer need some vehicles, because for example they are no more in service in real life.

We could be allowed to sell them on a second-hand market to the players of our alliance or to the whole community, at a chosen price by the vendor (but at least 10% less than the original price for instance).

To make new vehicles still attractive, the used vehicle purchased would come by road and would therefore take a certain time to arrive, or it could be subject to downtime for refit.

• Sometimes we no longer need some vehicles, because for example they are no more in service in real life.

We could be allowed to sell them on a second-hand market to the players of our alliance or to the whole community, at a chosen price by the vendor (but at least 10% less than the original price for instance).

To make new vehicles still attractive, the used vehicle purchased would come by road and would therefore take a certain time to arrive, or it could be subject to downtime for refit.

I totally would love to see this feature!!! Something that I would add to this though would be that you would need a new station to refit (the mechanic's shop). This would be a really cool new feature that I would love to see added to Mission Chief.

• I totally would love to see this feature!!! Something that I would add to this though would be that you would need a new station to refit (the mechanic's shop). This would be a really cool new feature that I would love to see added to Mission Chief.

I would be all for this and you could add in random routine maintenance requirements which allows the added realism of utilizing spare apparatus’s also if the game expands it gives a platform for police tow trucks. A lot of areas mine included have police tow vehicles and I can think of all kinds of missions to incorporate tow trucks and ways to create profit with them.

• I would be all for this and you could add in random routine maintenance requirements which allows the added realism of utilizing spare apparatus’s also if the game expands it gives a platform for police tow trucks. A lot of areas mine included have police tow vehicles and I can think of all kinds of missions to incorporate tow trucks and ways to create profit with them.

This is what I was thinking. EMS-Chief could you take this idea to the devs?

• Maintenance and Vehicle Downtimes have been previous discussed and voted down. This is not something that will be implemented. Those with larger setups would not be able to maintain such a requirement.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!