Coastguard Helicopters are useless??

• They cant be sent to most jobs, even ones where i think perfect job for the heli? Turns out cant go anywhere but ocean calls what a waste of 1.4 million credits refunded the building and got 1 million back. Very disappointing to say the least… might aswell just do what we did before and use a HEMS chopper, atleast they can go to the ocean AND land

• The uk game can only have them on ocean missions. Its just not right to spend 1.4 million on a helicopter that all it really does it twiddle its thumbs. Ive seen a coastguard helicopter going to a passenger train derailment. In game we cannot simulate it even going to the person fallen of a cliff call we have…

• Yeah, their limited deployment is a real shame. Even if we just had a few LSAR missions they were needed for would at least be something. But yeah, they should double as HEMS as well (though their capacity might be a tad... "OP" for mass cassualty missions...) .

(though they will dispatch as an ambo for Prisoner/patient hand-offs, but wont actually transport any patients, they just sit there)

• Content is properly researched, that's what us Content Advisors are for.

We can not control how the DEVs implement our Content packs.

We get as frustrated as you guys, believe me.

It was common knowledge from the start that CG Helicopters were added wrong by the DEVs and we agree that they should be able to be used as HEMs and on other missions.

Without sounding like a broken record.. we're at the mercy of the DEVs as to when they can fix things. Being only a small team managing multiple versions it's not a speedy process as we know.

• They expanded far far too quickly and now they are paying the price. Many versions to maintain, not enough time to do it. The devs were too ambitious however I also feel the devs are ignoring the community on this forum. On the german forum everythung and its implementation gets discussed with the devs especially these new systems like the paitent system update, Their SEG Care Update to even their Content Packs however nothing gets told here and the dev account remains inactive, old issues hardly fixed - things that should be quick and easy fixes. Like the Police Car ARR. On the german forum stuff like this gets changed swiftly here..? Not so much. Police ARR has been bugged since the PSU update, subsequent missions broken. I can go on and on of issues that need addressed and not even just a fix, a “hey were working on this” would be great

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!