Keeping Track of Extensions and Trained Personnel

• I wish there was a better way to keep track of completed extensions and trained personnel. When you have hundreds of stations and thousands of personnel, it's easy to overlook an extension you might've created and never fulfilled with equipment and trained people. Conversely, I've trained people when a course was offered and either forgot to buy the equipment or couldn't afford to buy it at the time.

Some people keep spreadsheets. I am not quite tech savvy enough for that. Whenever I want to train people for a new unit or extension, I write it down on a legal pad.

I would like to see an easier way to keep track of these within the game. Maybe an icon, even if just a letter, appearing on the name of the station signifying an extension is there. Perhaps a sortable page listing all trained personnel with their locations.

• I wish there was a better way to keep track of completed extensions and trained personnel. When you have hundreds of stations and thousands of personnel, it's easy to overlook an extension you might've created and never fulfilled with equipment and trained people. Conversely, I've trained people when a course was offered and either forgot to buy the equipment or couldn't afford to buy it at the time.

Some people keep spreadsheets. I am not quite tech savvy enough for that. Whenever I want to train people for a new unit or extension, I write it down on a legal pad.

I would like to see an easier way to keep track of these within the game. Maybe an icon, even if just a letter, appearing on the name of the station signifying an extension is there. Perhaps a sortable page listing all trained personnel with their locations.

Do you have LSSM?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!