Lost Settings

• I am routinely finding EMS Chiefs that have not only lost their graphic that was assigned, but they have also lost their auto transport settings. No particular rhyme or reason to which one or where, but it happens frequently where I send on and I later have to approve transports. When I check the EMS Chief it has lost everything (except assigned personnel). And before you ask, I make sure that when I apply the settings I save it. I purchase the unit, assign personnel, apply the settings and save, and then go back in apply the vehicle graphic and save and then go back in to view that it is correct. I would attach a screen shot, but it would not really prove to be useful I don't think... Could one of the admins forward this to the developers?

• I am routinely finding EMS Chiefs that have not only lost their graphic that was assigned, but they have also lost their auto transport settings. No particular rhyme or reason to which one or where, but it happens frequently where I send on and I later have to approve transports. When I check the EMS Chief it has lost everything (except assigned personnel). And before you ask, I make sure that when I apply the settings I save it. I purchase the unit, assign personnel, apply the settings and save, and then go back in apply the vehicle graphic and save and then go back in to view that it is correct. I would attach a screen shot, but it would not really prove to be useful I don't think... Could one of the admins forward this to the developers?

I don't have them losing the graphics just the transport setitng

• I continue to lose the graphics for certain vehicles - specifically EMS Chiefs and then it is not all of them, only various ones, spread out among the setup. I select a graphic and save it and at some point in time it changes back to the default setting icon and in some case lose the auto transport settings. Same happens with the EMS Mobile Command.

And no.....I do not have the box checked that says >>>>>> "Copy image for all vehicles of the same type"

Any ideas from the mission chief team or moderators?

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!