Here is another one - What in the world?

• There was another thread on this subject, and it was closed (understandably) by admin because it resulted in name calling, rudeness and disrespect. But this mission came up today. Ridiculous! So I thought I would just post it so that everyone could read it and maybe the developers could see it and perhaps make some adjustments. 155 units +/- and a pay out of about 290/ unit. That is on the minimum side with only the minimum # of patients transports. This is the very first time I have seen this mission pop up.

• There was another thread on this subject, and it was closed (understandably) by admin because it resulted in name calling, rudeness and disrespect. But this mission came up today. Ridiculous! So I thought I would just post it so that everyone could read it and maybe the developers could see it and perhaps make some adjustments. 155 units +/- and a pay out of about 290/ unit. That is on the minimum side with only the minimum # of patients transports. This is the very first time I have seen this mission pop up.

Yesterday had a Nuclear Reactor Fire 70 Fire Appliances, 30 Arials .. I just coined it and got rid of it,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!