[Valentine's Day] Finish 1 mission of type Airfield firefighting operations (Specialization) Not working

• I have send out lots of airfield fire mission, but still not tigger valentine day missions, such as Aircraft Accident, Hot Brakes and Bird Strike... I have 12 Airfield Firefighting Operation activity... also all Airfield firefighting Specialization is activity too, I now have 12 hours deadline hours left. Can someone help fix the bug please? I would like completed all Valentine's Day mission please? Thank you

• I have send out lots of airfield fire mission, but still not tigger valentine day missions, such as Aircraft Accident, Hot Brakes and Bird Strike... I have 12 Airfield Firefighting Operation activity... also all Airfield firefighting Specialization is activity too, I now have 12 hours deadline hours left. Can someone help fix the bug please? I would like completed all Valentine's Day mission please? Thank you

This is absolutely correct. I cut and pasted from the possible missions tab and attached below. I had that exact mission this morning. Completed it and was not awarded the credit for completing the "Event" task

• Additionally, when these "events" take place to offer more points the missions required do not generate with any consistency.

I played all day yesterday with over 1000 missions generating and all day long there was only one (1) federal mission generated towards the completion of those events....... just one. Overnight with 1000 missions in the list I now have 5 federal missions.

Likewise with the airport missions for today's events, there is only one (1) that has shown up for today's "event" and it did not work. Frustrating to play all day and try to meet the requirements to get the extra credits and it just can't happen.

• Additionally, when these "events" take place to offer more points the missions required do not generate with any consistency.

I played all day yesterday with over 1000 missions generating and all day long there was only one (1) federal mission generated towards the completion of those events....... just one. Overnight with 1000 missions in the list I now have 5 federal missions.

Likewise with the airport missions for today's events, there is only one (1) that has shown up for today's "event" and it did not work. Frustrating to play all day and try to meet the requirements to get the extra credits and it just can't happen.

I am fairly confident the spawn rate on these missions are related to the number of extensions you have built. Also I have seen suggestions to put the specialized stations like the airport one on its own dispatch center. I have done that but not seen it help. Seems to me the day after I always get all the missions I needed the day before.

• I am fairly confident the spawn rate on these missions are related to the number of extensions you have built. Also I have seen suggestions to put the specialized stations like the airport one on its own dispatch center. I have done that but not seen it help. Seems to me the day after I always get all the missions I needed the day before.

You are correct as that is the way it was explained to me by EMS-Chief .. However, exactly the same thing happens to me. I get them the next day. Since midnight I have had well over 1300 missions spawn and only one of them was an "Airport" mission and despite finishing it, I did not get the credit but also there were multiple "federal missions" which was the "task" yesterday. I have at least 13 airports all with fire stations having the extensions/specialization. I also noticed this morning as I said earlier there are several missions that "require" federal resources and they are labeled as "federal" but do not count in the list of possible federal missions. I am certain that these issues are just an oversite buy the developers when they push them out. Hoping that bringing these forward is a way of getting them fixed. I love the opportunity to complete the various tasks and daily events, but it does get to be frustrating to not see them appear and then when they finally do, they do not work...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!