• It is only my missionchief tab, both chrome and edge. Youtube, spotify and anything else continue to play audio. I'll just be playing and then the missions stop making sound. Anyone know any fixes or are we all just going to continue to look at my post and ignore it? Anything from the devs?

Why is it people feel the need to presume their posts are being ignored when nothing happens or their issue isn't fixed right away? I always thought I was impatient...

Petersen12, is your problem on the US, UK, or AUS version of the game? There are Errors, Bugs threads in each of the individual forums for those 3 versions, and that is generally where this type of issue would be brought up. There are Content Advisors and Mods patrolling those, that will usually ask for more details, then forward to the Devs as necessary.

If your issue still persists, you may want to repost it in that area of the forum, where it is more likely to be addressed than in a random post buried in the middle of a General Discussion thread. The Mods here are great, but they can't look at every single post, trying to parse out any issues that are going on.

Chief, I'm a rescue man. I trained to be a rescue man, and I like being a rescue man. - Johnny Gage, LA County Rescue Squad 10

• Why is it people feel the need to presume their posts are being ignored when nothing happens or their issue isn't fixed right away? I always thought I was impatient...

Petersen12, is your problem on the US, UK, or AUS version of the game? There are Errors, Bugs threads in each of the individual forums for those 3 versions, and that is generally where this type of issue would be brought up. There are Content Advisors and Mods patrolling those, that will usually ask for more details, then forward to the Devs as necessary.

If your issue still persists, you may want to repost it in that area of the forum, where it is more likely to be addressed than in a random post buried in the middle of a General Discussion thread. The Mods here are great, but they can't look at every single post, trying to parse out any issues that are going on.

I've been playing this game for 5 years, have put atleast a thousand or more USD into this game. You'd like they'd want to fix my issue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!