New Tow Truck Ideas

• I know tow trucks just dropped but if in the future we could get semi tow trucks, along with rotators and have them sent for Semi jack knifing missions and the like?

I don't feel that missions "requiring" tow trucks should spawn if the player choses to not use that specialization. The same with the traffic control missions. If you chose to not activate those "specializations" then those missions should not show up. I have over 2/3 the state of Florida covered and the expense in either coins or credits to implement that stations to I can manage those missions statewide would be astronomical.

• I don't feel that missions "requiring" tow trucks should spawn if the player choses to not use that specialization. The same with the traffic control missions. If you chose to not activate those "specializations" then those missions should not show up. I have over 2/3 the state of Florida covered and the expense in either coins or credits to implement that stations to I can manage those missions statewide would be astronomical.

I am like you thousands of buildings across hundreds of towns, I am only putting the the tow trucks into the main citys and see how they go.

• I am like you thousands of buildings across hundreds of towns, I am only putting the the tow trucks into the main citys and see how they go.

not going to do it at all because the u have to adjust the radius to cut back on coverage or you will get those missions all over I think. However, i dont have the traffic control extensions or specializations but i get dozens of missions daily requiring traffic control

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!