Fire fighters trained in Lifeboat Operations

• Where has the Fire - Level 1 Incident Commander Training gone?? Can we get it back??

Also I have a few fire fighters now trained as Lifeboat Operators and Lifeguards!!

This is from the first two Stations I ever made when I started playing MC which was before the option for lifeguards, lifeboats & Coastguards existed!!

I did not train them in this! It must be from another training that has been compromised/Changed??

They are also nowhere near the coast so I dont need them to Be Lifeboat operators!

I get that the fire Academy now trains lifeguards for boat missions but I havn't started that yet I dont have any boat trailers!How can this happen if the Lifeboat college only Train Coastguard and RNLI Stations???? there must be a bug somewhere!!

• Incident command is just thr mobile command one

• The Lifeguard Training is for the Technical Rescue Extension (Boat Trailer towed with the Light 4x4)

Yes i get that, but what I'm saying is that I have not trained any firefighters as lifeguards yet as I don't have the need for them because i do not have the extensions built or have any Boat Trailers or Light 4x4's! So It must of been from another training that I have done but its now changed to Lifeguard and I now have Firefighters also trained as lifeboat operators! but you cannot train them in this either so something is amiss!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!