Own spawning missions

• this has been brought up alot, i thnk we should
    1.) be able to create our own calls, and
    2.) turn on or off the current calls the game has already.

everybody plays in different places and likes to use actual real life stations and units.
    so someone playing in a little tiny farm town isnt gonna have a high rise fire.

And theres not going to be a wildfire in the middle of Hollywood where its a concrete jungle.

and as for money, its easy, the more units we require our calls to have, the more money its worth.

i had to stop playing in my hometown because the calls the game makes, my hometown stations and units cant handle them.

If we wanna play realistically with real units and buildings then we are forced to play in a big city which has alot of units the game requires.

• I think we should be able to zone where we get certain calls in a way separate from POIs. My coverage area ranges from rural to suburban to highrise to industrial. I don't want to turn off my field Fire calls because in my western coverage area those are rampant, whereas I don't want to turn off my industrial fire calls because in my eastern area they're also very common.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!