Posts by ChiefBoden61

It has been explained many times before by moderators, content advisors and administrators that this is a game and it can't recognize the difference between land and water and while the roads on the map are accurate for the most part, the units just take the closest path. In your case the game saw what appears as a road and that was the most direct route and the unit went. I have had wildland fires in the middle or a lake or in the middle of a large city. Until I adjusted the mission spawn area, I also had boating incidents in the middle of a National Forest with no water anywhere near. It happens and they can't do anything about it.

Fair enough, but it is just a game. Almost every event in the game deals with injury or loss of property. Not trying to change your mind though. One could view it as saving a firefighter

Everyone has their own opinions as we are certainly entitled to and I respect yours. I understand it is a game but I would respectfully argue that simulating the injury of a firefighter/Police Officer....or worse....should be no part of any game.

Why not? Just curious

As an Advocate for the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) - [http://www.firehero.org] I do not feel that we should make a game out of killing or injuring firefighters. On the average, 100+ Firefighters die each year from LODD incidents and cancer. I have been to way too many Firefighter LODD funerals and have personal friends on that wall at the National Fire Academy. To have a mission in a game that gives you points for having an injured firefighter or worse is not something that should be happening. :(

I've seen many older posts that have the same request. Let's develop the ability to pull response stats from the vehicles. I'd like to see a daily, weekly, monthly, and total amount of responses for each.

just curious as to what is the purpose?

Is there not a function to set a spawn area on the lifeboat/coastguard buildings? On AU we can do this for our VMR (marine rescue lile UK coastguard).

Ys....that is what I did in the US version. Moved the spawn area away from shore and into the water. That fixed the boats running mission in the national forest but obviously now the lifeguard vehicles drive on watr

This has been brought up before and it was implied that they would not be added and if you wanted them, to purchase one of the vehicles and call it rehab and send it to your calls and/or purchase and name engines/squads or ladders or personnel carriers as RIT/RIG

Scroll all the way to bottom of page. I believe the "first" cell is at the bottom and then you click the additional ones. At least in my US game that is how it is.

Move to the next patient automatically is an LSSM v4 feature, not sure about the other screen don't use it much. I'm with you though when LSSM goes down you forget how much it adds to the game, far as I can tell though MC is fine and it's LSSM that's down.

that's what I thought... the units are showing now on some of those missions... but not all.. thanks

Are there server issues today or is it just me? I have cleared my cache, I have logged out, closed browser and rebooted and confirmed settings, but certain features are not working for me. The feature to move to the next patient automatically is not working, when you open the "requirements for this mission" button the unit requirements are blank. Included a screen shot. Also, I am fully aware that the LSSM-V.4 is an extension but it is also NOT working. Anyone else having a problem?