Training Academy Courses

• I have some Ideas for training courses.

Fire Courses

Driving- Needed to be able to drive any of the appliances. Each appliance must have one person trained in it.
    Casualty Care- Used to speed up the treatment of a casualty like a fly car. Optional course.
    Officer/ Basic command courses- Used to put an officer in the fire truck Each truck must have one of these.

Police Courses

Driving- Needed to drive police vehicles. Each vehicle must have someone with this skill
    Interview- Can be used to decrees police mission times quicker. Optional course.
    Police Sargent- Each station must have one of theses. Must be sent to all big jobs.

Just a few ideas for you guys.

• Our idea (which hasn't been run by Sebastian yet) for a driving course is that it would increase the speed when a vehicle is travelling emergency traffic.

I agree with Gavin, training courses would be too expensive for beginners. Maybe the officer courses would speed up mission time, but not req'd. The Sargent would be like a command car or a mobile command station, but not a traning course. Other than that I agree.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!