Temporarily move units to other stations

• As the title states, I'd like the ability to temporarily assign a different unit to a station. I have some EMS stations where the closest Hospital is a very long distance away - so when they're out, there is no local coverage.

For this to work, a primary unit assigned to that station would need to be out of the station and then when it returned, the temp unit would automatically return. The temporarily stationed unit would treat this station exactly like it would a Staging Area, so it would be in service while transferring to and from the station.

This would also apply to FD units.

• I do not know how hard it would be for them to implement this in the game or how long it would be until it is ever done.

One thing I do like to do with my units I need to move like Fire trucks is just click on a truck and "move" to another station. It does allow me to make sure I have enough coverage. I would suggest having a free expansion slot and remembering to move the trucks back later.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!