Units from Different Versions

• Hello all, i am now play the Dutch and German Versions of the game as our alliance as expanded to these, my questions is, will we see some of these units enter the Mission Cheif Version in due course that is, or not,

eg

from Ducth Version

AGS -HazMat advisor
    SL - Hoselaying unit
    MMT-auto -Doctor Vehicle - or would this be the Fly-car.

OVD-P -Chief of police - would this be a supervisor unit IE battalion Chief
    Flex ME -Riot van
    ME commandovoertuig -Riot command van

OVD-GAmbulance Chief

yes i understand that not every type of unit will fit this version but just wondered if some of these have been mentioned before to be added. or will these not be added,

• I would say Doctor vehicle and Ambulance Chief would both be the fly car. I don’t think a HAZMAT advisor would be of much American use unless it’s in a major urban area like NY or Chicago where they have HAZMAT battalion chiefs. Hoselaying Units are virtually non existent in the US, as the second arriving engine establishes the water supply and lays their own hose once on Scene. I wouldn’t mind seeing a PD supervisor vehicle or a riot van... although I’d say riot van is virtually the same as swat. What is the difference between a riot van and a riot command van?

• @TACRfan or any other moderator/admin. I have seen that Sabistian has added a airport fire to the origial version of the game. Is this something new to that version or is this something what could be added to this version IE your perivous post on airport fire.

I know we have the expandable airport fire via a normal fire station.

As I didnt know if they had airport fire before or not.

Thanks

• I’m not sure as I don’t use the German version, airport fire has been in missionchief for a while though.

• The Airport Expansion for the German Game is the same as the one Missionchief has but with 1 added unit the rescue stairs. The reason it was added later into the German game was because Sebastian was working on other updates that was wanted before the airport. He did a poll last year and airports was 4 I think so he worked on what people asked for. From what I could work out he's still working on the airport for German to improve some of the floors such as not driving on the runways ect.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!