Newer Ideas for keeping track of your funds and units

• 1. Transaction history - We all are curious how much we spend. I think it would be a good idea down the line to let players see how much they actually spend on units and stations so we can keep track. I rarely delete and u it but if it doesn't get used much and isn't needed in other locations I will get rid of it.

2. Deletion history - So we can actually see what we delete and how much we've lost in credits for deleting it. Great way of keep track of our spending habits and helps players spartly spend their credits and coins.

3. Unit and Station transfers/renaming - So we can see former locations our stations were placed compared to where they were at now. Last night through to today I had to have moved atleast 4 or 5 fire stations to locations where I really needed them because I had stations grouped up too close and needed m them spreaded out a bit. Still need to move a couple more so I can have them strategically placed. So kind of like a before and after thing. You see where they were at before and where they are at now. Good for memory and strategy purposes.

And knowing where you placed your units and transferred them. This probably seems complicated but also good to know. Say you moved Engine 1 and moved it some place else and renamed it e
    Engine 3. Having that information to know where former Engine 1 was at and seeing what you renamed it too is quite handy. Especially for roleplay purposes.

Keeping record renamed stations as well shows you where you placed what at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!