Heavy Rescue suggestion

• I was thinking this over and would like to bring up a good point and suggestion which has been brought up before in the past.

We all know the Heavy Rescue and Utility serve the exact same purpose. The only difference is that the Utility has a staffing of 4 and the Heavy Rescue has a staffing of 3. So in a way the game will be cheated cause everyone would be using the Utility rather than the Heavy Rescue cause of manpower, and cause of the Marine Unit needing 4 trained staff on a call. If the Heavy Rescue were to pull the Boat then another vehicle with trained staff would be required to respond cause the Heavy Rescue only staffed with 3 trained members. The Utility on the other hand having 4 wouldn't need a second vehicle of trained staff at all. So eventually you would think the Heavy Rescue would go extinct unless you still have players out there that like to be realistic still including myself.

Suggestion, Let the Heavy Rescue have a staffing of 4 so both the Heavy Rescue and Utility be completely even and not cheated out. Might as well add the Platform Ladder to this suggestion as well since it has 3 members. Not a real big deal cause I was more leaning towards the Heavy Rescue.

• I was thinking this over and would like to bring up a good point and suggestion which has been brought up before in the past.

We all know the Heavy Rescue and Utility serve the exact same purpose. The only difference is that the Utility has a staffing of 4 and the Heavy Rescue has a staffing of 3. So in a way the game will be cheated cause everyone would be using the Utility rather than the Heavy Rescue cause of manpower, and cause of the Marine Unit needing 4 trained staff on a call. If the Heavy Rescue were to pull the Boat then another vehicle with trained staff would be required to respond cause the Heavy Rescue only staffed with 3 trained members. The Utility on the other hand having 4 wouldn't need a second vehicle of trained staff at all. So eventually you would think the Heavy Rescue would go extinct unless you still have players out there that like to be realistic still including myself.

Suggestion, Let the Heavy Rescue have a staffing of 4 so both the Heavy Rescue and Utility be completely even and not cheated out. Might as well add the Platform Ladder to this suggestion as well since it has 3 members. Not a real big deal cause I was more leaning towards the Heavy Rescue.

I still buy the heavy rescue... And if your issue is manpower you could just buy the heavy rescue with boat :D
    But I get your point

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!