Parking bays

• The parking bay is a interesting idea, but it would have to be quite limited.

As for vehicles to tow the boat, I understand where you are coming from but at the moment the utility is no different from the heavy rescue, this would make the unit have more of a role. Please don’t think I am trying to shutdown ideas though.

We also have to remember that this is a game and although we try to make it as realistic as possible it still has to perform as a game, in real life emergency services would do/spend anything to make the work they carry out as easy as possible but that wouldn’t make a very good game. It is quite difficult to balance realism and game.

Following on from a earlier post over outside parking areas

I think this could be a idea to be looked into more mainly for the following units..

Battalion Chief
    Small Tailer pulled boats
    Motorbikes. (I cant justify buying a building upgrade just yet for them)

Any other new units what dont normally need a parking bay in a building.

We could limit them to say 2-4 Parking bays per station so its not abused. Could even have it as a extention like(swr,ambulance, etc etc) were its cost 100k 7day build and get 4 spots or charge 5k-15k depending on what unit its being built for e.g.

BC 15K
    Small boat 10k
    Motorbike 5k

These are just ideas I'm throwing out I hope this may be looked in to.

Thanks

• Good ideas but unfortunately the Dev doesn’t like the idea of smaller parking bays on this probably won’t happen.

• This would really help in my opinions for my Command Units for fire stations. Gives me more room for fire apparatus.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!