Different Game Version Ideas/Reward Ideas

• Now I'm just throwing oddball versions out there. One is fantasy like, And the other is not emergency response related at all but most likely could be worth for Sebastian looking into later on down the line once Missionchief and it's current counterpart versions are good to go or are good for the most part.

1. -Post Apocalyptic World Version- Zombie missions. Like Resident Evil, The last of us, Dawn of the dead etc. Having all three emergency services plus national guard or military of some sort or a civilian militia giving new groups for the game. Same basic format as it is in this game, but with a zombie like twist. Or an Alien like invasion such as Independence Day.

2. -A Military Version of Missionchief- Allowing players to build military bases on the game. Simulated missions and allowing players to ship to other countries based on the missions. Not talking about any PVP type gameplay. Just solo players or Alliances fighting simulated missions with all five current branches and possibly this new Space Force branch. This one may be a better look into than the first idea brought up.

Just a couple ideas to possibly further the future of Missionchief God forbid Missionchief dies down any. Hopefully that's not that case of course.

-America's Most Wanted- And my other idea is having wanted criminal missions pop up out of the blue. Like America's Most Wanted, If the mission pops up you will only have a strict response time to get to that mission point and if you win you could get a random reward. Could be 500 Credits, Could be 10,000 Credits, Could even be 20 Coins or so. Makes players interested to play more and stay focused. This mission would pop up once a day or every other day and you wouldn't know it until it pops up. Or could be one of those checkpoint missions with a time limit and only giving you so much time to respond to.

-Daily Activity Rewards- Another idea is daily activity rewards. Each day you are onlube playing you get credits or a small amount of coins for being on Missionchief. I don't see this as a way of cheating cause if you get on just to get the reward you can't give it to someone else, it just stays in your account. This one also gives players the motion to want to play more often as well and if by some chance you miss a day then you will have to restart your activity rewards.

-Daily Chance - Each day you get on you click to spin the wheel and get some sort of random reward.

• I dont really understand military version. In game like this the only way to implement military is to help in mass casulty or with aid support like in a midle east. Its mean that you send army convoy with food. Tell me about missions for this mode.
    Fire in the terrorist bunker? I think only military police (just reneme police station and cars, we dont need new bulding) or bombing squad have sens.

• I dont really understand military version. In game like this the only way to implement military is to help in mass casulty or with aid support like in a midle east. Its mean that you send army convoy with food. Tell me about missions for this mode.
    Fire in the terrorist bunker? I think only military police (just reneme police station and cars, we dont need new bulding) or bombing squad have sens.

Not being rude here dude but there's no need to be a smartass in someone else's thread for ideas. It would be best to give your opinions a little more politely. Thank you.

(If that's not how you intended it I apologize but that's how it sounded to me. Had a bad day after work so I may be taking your response wrong)

Anyway The "Military Version" is not meant as an emergency response type. It's meant as having all "MILITARY BRANCHES" and doing "MILITARY MISSIONS" such as operations oversees or perhaps some major castrophies in your own country.

And it would be it's own version. Not added to this current version. The mass casualty and aid support I agree with.

So Fire in a Terrorist Bunker?? The only fire in a terrorist bunker is from getting firebombed on by our Air, Land and Sea! Lol

It's like warfare mainly. Combat like. :/

• The whole concept of the game is very interesting. I have been thinking about it and it sounds really cool
    We could have Infantary vehicles, Light Armor, Heavy Armored Vehicles, etc

My main questions are:

Would this be basicly missionchief but military? Units "respond" to the mission just like they do here?

also...

Would Sebastian do it? It seems somewhat completly different from this game and I'm not sure if that many people would play (atleast from start). It would also require a huge time investment from his side which I'm not sure if he has since he already makes updates for 3 games

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!