• After playing this game for a year, there have been more and more new calls and vehicles. But personally there are a few vehicles I would want added. 1st, I would love to have a Type 3 Engine for Brush piles and Little Field Fires. 2nd, BLS ambulances for nosebleeds and such and have ALS for Strokes and such. It would also be cool to have big brush fires and add Camp Crews.

• Lot's of things there, I'll try and break the two items I can specifically pick out, so each can be addressed.
    Brush Fires and respective apparatus would definitely be a good idea in my opinion.
    The splitting of ALS and BLS would be nice but the benefits of sending the respective crews have yet to be determined and the implementation to suit all is something to bear in mind.

• Lot's of things there, I'll try and break the two items I can specifically pick out, so each can be addressed.
    Brush Fires and respective apparatus would definitely be a good idea in my opinion.
    The splitting of ALS and BLS would be nice but the benefits of sending the respective crews have yet to be determined and the implementation to suit all is something to bear in mind.

That is true about the respective crew. I mean they do use ambulances without Paramedics making them only BLS certified but I don’t really mind. I have my stations in LA County (hense the profile picture) so since LAFD uses ALS and BLS I thought I should bring it up.

• Maybe, and I'm shooting in the dark here, but provide automatic training for like x many people free and available to all people with more than however many ambulances

So like for example, if you had 300 ambulances because you've been playing for ages, and training was completed at the fire school as a paramedic, you were able to instantly train 150 paramedics, so you could have 1 on each rig, otherwise they'd all be assumed to have EMT. Have it as a one off applied only to players upon release of the game with more than say 10 ambulances or something, because someone with less than that many wouldn't notice that much of a difference either way. After that initial boom, you'd be able to train them regularly like a HAZMAT or Mobile Command Class. It's not automatic, but it would solve the issue at hand. The only other solution I can see is to just designate half of the resources as paramedics automatically, but I think that would create problems for people that may have 2/3s of their rigs as BLS and only 1/3 as ALS.

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

• I'd like to see Paramedic capable units. I don't know if having personnel have to be trained to be paramedics would be an easier solution, or making more units that are paramedic capable. Many fire departments have paramedics on their engines, rescue engines, quints, trucks, etc and respond with the ambulance to help treat patients. The way the game is currently set up, it makes fire apparatus useless on medical calls ruining the experience and full immersion of the game. I think adding paramedic capable fire apparatus would be very beneficial and have a lot of positive feedback.

• I'd like to see Paramedic capable units. I don't know if having personnel have to be trained to be paramedics would be an easier solution, or making more units that are paramedic capable. Many fire departments have paramedics on their engines, rescue engines, quints, trucks, etc and respond with the ambulance to help treat patients. The way the game is currently set up, it makes fire apparatus useless on medical calls ruining the experience and full immersion of the game. I think adding paramedic capable fire apparatus would be very beneficial and have a lot of positive feedback.

I see where you are coming from there, this is something that can be looked into, the problem is these changes just like the recent flycar change require large reworks of the EMS system so they do take time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!