New unit idea

• We’ve discussed an Engine/Tanker and at this time the developer feels that it would make the game too easy.

If I could bet a dollar to every time this was brought up I'd be rich.

I'm not gonna preach on this topic and you've heard my views but there's pros and cons to this.

Pros:
    -Another combination unit we all wanna see
    -Be helpful for realism
    -Another type of Tanker Unit

Cons:
    -Make the game too easy
    -The regular Tanker won't be used as much
    -We make all these new units at once the game will get old and no one will play it as much.

Recommendations/Suggestions:
    -Make it available at Staff Captain or higher so the game moderators get their money's worth out of it. If players see it available at a higher rank it will motivate them to play more. Make them work for it so there's no free fancy car rides or handed down silver spoons.

-Limit this unit to a certain amount per stations made.

-Possibly up the cost to make it harder to get.

*-If this unit never gets made then allow the Tanker to put regular fire calls out but 50% to 75% slower in putting the fire out than the Type 1 Engine. Basic Tankers don't have space for all that equipment and manpower like an Engine does. This has a star on it because I'd like this to be considered and discussed if agreed by the moderators and admins here.

Many times all my engines are out and I have about 2 or 3 Tankers left and useless. I really think it's a good idea to strongly think about and consider if the TE is shot down permanently.

• Love the idea, but Water Tankers will be useless. I've literally just reached Captain and use my Quint 24/7 just because of how efficient it is.

Tankers need to be used more. Which is why I've mentioned a couple times about letting it be used as an engine but at a slower response rate at calls so it can be useful still.

• I would like too see a bomb squad unit( can be for either Fire or Police) a MCV for police or even a police Boat unit

Please do not bump or comment a thread that hasn't been talked on over a year and a half old. If you have any ideas please feel free to start a new thread in our Suggestions for Improvements page. This thread will now be closed.

Thanks!

Rescue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!