Hospital Pay / Patient Turn around/ Slow Game Play

• wish the turn around time would be a lil quicker paying 19,000 to expand beds makes no sense if you in an alliance and charge 20% it takes usually over 30 trips by others to pay off the upgrade. hospitals get clogged up 1 patient an hour release with multiple calls and hour? i have 3 hospitals with 20 beds each with 7 ambos i quickly load them up then wait around all day to play again. Plus figure in the actual expansions at 70k or coins then waiting 7 days? aka force you to buy coins You dont get enough money . in real life hospitals stays costttttttt alot more then putting out a fire. I have spent $70 bucks on this game and its still slowwww paced. I understand the idea to get people to spend real money to pay for the game. i enjoy the game but upgrading is slow because pay out is slow my opinion is most may play for a few hours but once after you see how long/ how many hours you have to put in to make 100k in credits people will walk away.

• I think the chance of going hospitals needs bringing down a notch. The current call types seem to be less likely to treat at scene and instead take to hospital.
    Bring this down a notch and make the bed expansion more affordable it might help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!