Time to match timezone

• At the moment the time that appears in chat, logs (ie when you view your credit income) etc isn't localised to my timezone. I cannot see an option to change this? Would help making more sense to me as at the moment the time is 5 hours out.. I imagine the time used for the server?

• Below is the reply I got back from a Mod with the same question....

You could just easily abuse that. Join alliance, move stations, leave and rejoin to redo the thing.

This function is supposed to help you out, if your vehicles are going
    crazy and driving some hours because of wrong routing which is caused by
    the location of your station - therefore you are allowed to move 2
    stations for 10 coins.

Regarding the coins/credits - this is a f2p game, but it cannot work
    without money. Servers have to be paid + the owner of this game needs
    also some money to pay his bills.
    I hope you understand it now
    CT » LSS Manager (redesign)

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/cPr2nKr.png]

• Unless I'm missing something I'm not sure how the above relates to my post?

I just posted a message in our alliance chat and it's saying I posted it at 03:55, when in fact it's 08:55 here. There should be a way to display date/times as an offset to the server time. I can't see how it can be abused as the workings of the game can work off the server time still. While you have a countdown for things to happen (ie 30 minutes for a unit to get to a job) there is no specifc time displayed, just states 30 minutes. It will say 30 minutes left if that was 04:00 to 04:30 or 08:00 to 08:30 etc.

• From what I've seen, I think that Sebastian is aiming the game more at US players, which is why it is set in EST (-05:00) which is basically East coast time. It would be nice to change the time zone though.

The reality is that it's not just American players who are on here. Even if it were, there are several American timezones. I'd love for all times to be local (PC time) rather than EST.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!