Fire Alarm Variables

• It seems that 8/10 times a fire alarm turns out to be an actual working fire, etc. However realistically only 2/10 fire alarms ever turn out to be anything but a faulty sensor or trouble in the system. Maybe we could change the variable to make this more realistic?

• So I just got clarification on the spawn chances. It’s a 1 in 2 that the mission will spawn a fire alarm system mission and then it’s a 1 in 5 Chance that it turns out to be a false alarm.

While this is a low chance and could be increased. It will affect people’s earnings as it will make it less likely to get high oaying missions.

• Yes, I know it may not be completely relevant, I would like to draw peoples attention (especially @TACRfan :) ) to my post regarding AFA (Automatic fire alarms on the Mission Suggestions thread; so I will post it again here:

• Name/Type of Mission: Automatic Fire Alarm
    • Units Required: 1 fire engine
    • POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none
    • Patients:0
    • Prisoners:0
    • Credit Reward:500
    • 10% - 20% chance it can develop into larger calls such as residential, room, roof, kitchen fires.

If you look at any fire services live incident mapping, it is full up of these AFA's, and I am assuming it is the same in the states.

• Yes, I know it may not be completely relevant, I would like to draw peoples attention (especially @TACRfan :) ) to my post regarding AFA (Automatic fire alarms on the Mission Suggestions thread; so I will post it again here:

• Name/Type of Mission: Automatic Fire Alarm
    • Units Required: 1 fire engine
    • POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none
    • Patients:0
    • Prisoners:0
    • Credit Reward:500
    • 10% - 20% chance it can develop into larger calls such as residential, room, roof, kitchen fires.

If you look at any fire services live incident mapping, it is full up of these AFA's, and I am assuming it is the same in the states.

So i am not sure if the game can spawn multiple follow up missions. Also some of the fire alarm missions such as High Rise Fire require POI's so they would have to be excluded. Things like Roof Fire, Room Fire, Kitchen Fire etc may be possible if the game can choose more than one follow up mission

• What I meant was that it would develop into one mission, not multiple ones

What I meant was that it would develop into one mission, not multiple ones

I know. What i meant was like how the Roof Fire can change into a Industrial Fire, Im not sure if the game can pick between multiple options such as Roof fire changes into Industrial fire or Building Collapse or Factory Fire etc. It can probably be worked on but at this time i dont think it can.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!