Trees on the bikeway/roadway

• Allowing truck/ladder companies to handle trees on the road calls. In real life, an engine is usually dispatched out for that but if there isn't one available, a truck company would be able to handle that as well. You don't need to pump for a tree on the road so if that could take place in the game that would be nice.

• I am gonna check on this. From my understanding, the "Quint" on this game is able to act as both an Engine and Truck Company. Have you tried sending a Quint on the call? Or are you referring to the straight Platform Trucks being able to handle the call?

• here in Australia emergency service respond to move the stuff to a safe location or of the road where it is left for a later time for other services to remove

for example if a tree has fallen on a major road the fire brigade and SES(deals manly with flood and storm related calls) will remove it off the road so traffic is not impeded then the council come round the next day and clear the tree away from the side of the road

• I am gonna check on this. From my understanding, the "Quint" on this game is able to act as both an Engine and Truck Company. Have you tried sending a Quint on the call? Or are you referring to the straight Platform Trucks being able to handle the call?

I am talking about a platform truck. I'm building up Chicago so they don't particularly use quints and most of my engines are already on calls when it comes in. I don't see the point of removing them as a whole because if a tree is actually blocking a roadway or interfering with traffic, it is more of a fd/pd call more than public works. I'm just going from experience from the department I work for.

• I am talking about a platform truck. I'm building up Chicago so they don't particularly use quints and most of my engines are already on calls when it comes in. I don't see the point of removing them as a whole because if a tree is actually blocking a roadway or interfering with traffic, it is more of a fd/pd call more than public works. I'm just going from experience from the department I work for.

Ok, I understand now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!