Premium Idea - Auto Dispatch

• I've brought this up before and it didn't go so well which I can see why. But I would like to try this again butfrom a different approach.

And this would benefit Sebastian big time financially. Allow a player to have 1 hour a day of automatically dispatching calls without having to do it themselves. But only on Premium Mode. And if you wanted an extra hour it would cost 20-40 more coins for that day.

Before anyone says this would be lazy which I admit it would be, This would also help a player out if they want to make credits and don't really have the time. Say if I I'm busy doing something but want to play then all I have to do is spend money to buy coins and get this premium setting.

And the reason I say 20-40 coins for an extra hour is because for a lot of players that have a high volume of stations can easily rack up credits so in order to get this they would have to pay for this feature. Same with lower players that went to work their way up a little faster. This feature would come at a high price which would be worth it.

I'm not talkin about pay-to-play at all by any means. I'm just saying is this would have to be bought in order to be used because if you didn't pay for this setting then this would be highly exploited. But by paying for coins to get this feature you would be helping the DEV financially big time.

I see no flaws in this personally but if anybody else does please drop your thoughts below. And no negative comments it is not needed please. Thank you.

• 1. If possible yes. That would be up to the DEV to work out.

2. Yes definitely would needed to be added unless it would only do calls that have the available units.

3. I don't think it should do that. Not really a necessary mission.

• I have a list of questions for this (Jessey has said some but I am still going to post them anyway)

Also I know you mentioned stuff in the first post but I wanted to repost the questions I have as they would most likely be vary similar to what I would get asked by Sebastian.

How does the system decide what vehicles to send?

How does the dispatching system work in regards to custom alarm and response regs and groups?

How will the system work with follow up?

How will the system deal with transport requests?

What happens when the system can’t dispatch the required vehicles to a mission. For example when the mission requires a platform truck but you have non available and non available to follow up. What happens then?

Although it would be a premium feature, how would the game stop excessive earning and balancing the system? For example if the system works all the time even when the account is online, take me for example, I could leave my PC on and it would be constantly clearing calls as they come in. I would end up making millions per day. Let’s say the system only works when you are off line. I could leave my PC on to generate 630 missions, I then turn it off and it starts clearing them, once they are clear I turn the PC back on and repeat. I would end up making over a million a time. So you see balancing would be difficult.

Would the above not end up devaluing coins as premium doesn’t cost too much and taking my set up for example I would be set spending the little amount on premium and then generating more than enough credits for anything I could need.

As you can see it would have to be a very complex system in order for it to work properly and I know Sebastian is not to happy with the whole automation concepts. I would be able to see what ideas the community have regarding each one of those points though.

• Gonna be honest. I'm not exactly sure how to answer these. Good points and this would need a lot of thinking.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!