Drug Lab Fire Alarm

• I thought the same thing the first time I saw it too. To me a drug lab has always been a meth house basement operation. But I've thought a little on it, and after seeing a few instances here for similar situations, it could be a legal drug lab (probably not) like a marijuana grow operation (O Canada anyone?) or even a pharmaceutical lab, or more realistically, an in home alarm system, or in a commercial building like an old warehouse or something equipped with an alarm and the drug producers either never disabled it due to attention or otherwise.

If it's illegal, it's likely that they aren't registering their property at Vivint as a drug lab, but this information could be flagged in the system by the police as a potential drug lab?

And then again, it's probably an oversight, and not lazy drug producers, or legitimate agencies ^^

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

• That missions was implemented before my time so I’m not sure however I reckon it was something that got lost in translation with Sebastian thinking Medical lab rather than Meth den.

It’s almost a running joke at this stage that the meth cooks carried out a high standard of compliance implementing a linked fire alarm system into their den haha.

• I personally enjoy that our local drug producers are maintaining such safe standards. I mean, nowadays, it's all about Corporate Social Responsibility, right?

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!