Italian version

• Hello, I write on behalf of a large community (we are third as an alliance in the American game).
    We would like an Italian version. we are available for any kind of development help! Thank you so much for listening,
    we hope for a new version also for our Italian community <3

Owner of the "Team112 Italy", top 3 alliance list ! Join Nowhttps://www.missionchief.com/alliances/463

• Hello, I write on behalf of a large community (we are third as an alliance in the American game).
    We would like an Italian version. we are available for any kind of development help! Thank you so much for listening,
    we hope for a new version also for our Italian community <3

I love this proposal, the fanbase of Italian players is very wide and represented by many alliances, many of those who play are actively members of the emergency services and we are all available to create a list of all the vehicles of our rescue system with names and their uses

• C'mon just check the state of the UK version, and all of the /not/managing of the community.
    We don't want more fragmentation i suppose.
    But if you'd be happy with a version with the very same appliances
    (sorry, with a dozen of copied appliances), just with Italian names, than go for it...

(Nothing agains You guys, just disappointed with the way of 'our' game'. Sorry)

• I think it is difficult for the new versions to reach the level of the American and German ones before a year if not more, I personally continue to play with the American version actively and I would continue to do so even when playing with an Italian version, this does not remove the fact that each player would like a version set in his country

• C'mon just check the state of the UK version, and all of the /not/managing of the community.
    We don't want more fragmentation i suppose.
    But if you'd be happy with a version with the very same appliances
    (sorry, with a dozen of copied appliances), just with Italian names, than go for it...

(Nothing agains You guys, just disappointed with the way of 'our' game'. Sorry)

I partly agree with your speech. unfortunately if there is no active administration for the English version it does not depend on us players. I hope in an Italian version and I hope that these new versions will be updated properly thanks to the help of all of us. You misunderstood us we don't want our version but an additional version to the existing ones. forgive bad English

Owner of the "Team112 Italy", top 3 alliance list ! Join Nowhttps://www.missionchief.com/alliances/463

• I partly agree with your speech. unfortunately if there is no active administration for the English version it does not depend on us players. I hope in an Italian version and I hope that these new versions will be updated properly thanks to the help of all of us. You misunderstood us we don't want our version but an additional version to the existing ones. forgive bad English

Trust us, not much more can be done on the UK version. There are plenty of people who want to help (including moderators on here) who just simply aren't being listened to. No matter how many Italians or other nationalities there are willing to help, it's not going to change how it is with the new devs.

• Trust us, not much more can be done on the UK version. There are plenty of people who want to help (including moderators on here) who just simply aren't being listened to. No matter how many Italians or other nationalities there are willing to help, it's not going to change how it is with the new devs.

At this stage the US version is the best for UK players (or Italians as well) considering unit variety, calls.
    Nothing special what you can do in UK version, just rename the appliances on US, as you see fit.

• I just posted the same thing, but with missionchief Australia, the game doesn't reflect on real life at all. The Devs have no clue what units are here and what aren't. So, it's gone down the toilet. Honestly, if they were to make an Italian version, expect this.

Unfortunately I know, we hope that they consult us in such a way as to be able to explain how the Italian system is composed ..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!