Tow truck in game

• i think they should put tow trucks in game try to get enough people to agree with me and maybe they will. There is alot you can do with tow trucks in game

It's an emergency dispatching game, not a scene cleanup, so I don't really think this would suit the game.

• While this is true, scene cleanup is very important in emergencies, and on accident scenes tow truck drivers are at just as much risk as firefighters, EMS personnel and law enforcement officers. In minor things like a blown tire for example tow truck drivers are first and most times the only responders. And if you ever watch a Nascar event tow trucks are counted as emergency vehicles. A tow truck would be a very amazing, realistic minor update to have for car accidents. And as you said this is an emergency dispatching game, many places the units on scene request a tow truck and the dispatcher has to contact the tow company.

It's an emergency dispatching game, not a scene cleanup, so I don't really think this would suit the game.

• Still not changing my view. If you're gonna add Tow Trucks, you need to add the lot in. Coroners, towtrucks, traffic maintenance etc.

I believe this was already brought up a while ago If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure it also got denied because it wasn't "emergency".

• I would love to see tow trucks added but this has been brought up countless times and has been declined every time.

• So my personal view on tow trucks, highways maintenance, etc is they would be fine to add but not before adding other resources from the emergency services. Once we have run out of updates to bring, we might then consider them. Coroners are unlikely to be added as the new devs have definitely stated they dont want death in the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!