Physician Response Team -

• Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope that you all are keeping safe and doing your part!

So what is "Physician Response Team" (PRT) well I'll tell you! Its a mobile unit that allows the following to be on the mobile unit ( Nurse Practitioner, Doctor, FF Paramedic and Surgeon) these individuals would respond to calls that require medical response and can do BLS & ALS . I was thinking we could rename the fly car and this.

• Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope that you all are keeping safe and doing your part!

So what is "Physician Response Team" (PRT) well I'll tell you! Its a mobile unit that allows the following to be on the mobile unit ( Nurse Practitioner, Doctor, FF Paramedic and Surgeon) these individuals would respond to calls that require medical response and can do BLS & ALS . I was thinking we could rename the fly car and this.

It is something I would like added to the UK version, all our HEMS bases, have Rapid response vehicles that respond when the helicopter cant. In cities such as london they also have HEMS cars that run from hospitals

• Myself and my ambulance advisor have just designed a complete overhaul to the UK medical system that includes critical care training. I’m not going to go into details now but trust me that it’s very exciting

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!