• Is anyone having the issue of k-9s not counting as patrols when using ARR's.

it used to be when I clicked "patrol" it would select the next vehicle whether it was a k9 or patrol car but now for whatever mission I click its using only patrols instead of the closest patrols and K-9's

• Other players are experiencing similar issues with other units not responding including myself. The Devs have been informed and aware of the situation and are looking into it today.

I recommend also reporting this in the App Support Channel along with screenshots of the issue, Username and Email Address so they can fix the issue. Give it about 3 days and if the issue still occurs let me know and I'll contact them again. But it should be fixed as soon as possible though. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Rescue

• thanks very much!!

• The only thing annoying about it with K9s being sent as Patrols is the fact they can't transport, nor does it say in the radio it needs patrol car to complete it, so If it's going back to how it was, which I hope it is, we need a radio message saying "K9XXX requires a patrol car for transportation" otherwise larger built players like myself will take a long time to realise that it requires another patrol car.

• The only thing annoying about it with K9s being sent as Patrols is the fact they can't transport, nor does it say in the radio it needs patrol car to complete it, so If it's going back to how it was, which I hope it is, we need a radio message saying "K9XXX requires a patrol car for transportation" otherwise larger built players like myself will take a long time to realise that it requires another patrol car.

I see your point but the reason I don't like it tis that for larger police missions it priorities patrols from further stations instead of using closer k-9s which count as patrols anyway

I understand for small missions when you only send one "patrol" and it sends a k-9 that it doesn't tell you if it needs a transport, that should be fixed

• I see your point but the reason I don't like it tis that for larger police missions it priorities patrols from further stations instead of using closer k-9s which count as patrols anyway
    I understand for small missions when you only send one "patrol" and it sends a k-9 that it doesn't tell you if it needs a transport, that should be fixed

I have gotten over this issue by assigning a new custom vehicle type to my SWAT/K9 and setting them to only dispatch in that group, my ARR is then changed to reflect this. That way I can control which units are being sent so they are correct or appropriate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!