Reduce the cost of stations

• So I am building both the San Diego Fire and New York fire, I just started the new york fire and I find it so dumb that I have to pay 200K for a small station just to get one engine company Literally there are stations that have one engine.... and now I need to pay 200K just to get the station and one engine. I love this game and concept but these things are pesky that this isnt fixed. Please reduce the cost of the station after a numerous amount of stations out.... its ridiculous

• So I am building both the San Diego Fire and New York fire, I just started the new york fire and I find it so dumb that I have to pay 200K for a small station just to get one engine company Literally there are stations that have one engine.... and now I need to pay 200K just to get the station and one engine. I love this game and concept but these things are pesky that this isnt fixed. Please reduce the cost of the station after a numerous amount of stations out.... its ridiculous

the cost of stations goes up to keep up with how much you should be making. If small stations were still 50k for me I could be building 5 a day.

I Agree That the upcharge is Ridiculous! I get trying to add a growth curve, But the fact they Jump so radically so Quickly is unnecessary.

I mean if the game only gets more and more difficult to continue playing is there really a point in even expanding at all?
    Don't get me wrong I do agree with having a growth curve, but the current one is just over kill and damaging to the appeal of the game for anyone that doesnt have $40-$100 to spend on coins every week.
    Enjoyable games generate paying memberships far better and faster then games that require it to grow and still don't fix simple problems that have been present from the launch of the game... Anyone that pays for premium on a game that can't correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, or functionality issues with almost 10 years to do so is slightly dense.

• I Agree That the upcharge is Ridiculous! I get trying to add a growth curve, But the fact they Jump so radically so Quickly is unnecessary.
    I mean if the game only gets more and more difficult to continue playing is there really a point in even expanding at all?
    Don't get me wrong I do agree with having a growth curve, but the current one is just over kill and damaging to the appeal of the game for anyone that doesnt have $40-$100 to spend on coins every week.
    Enjoyable games generate paying memberships far better and faster then games that require it to grow and still don't fix simple problems that have been present from the launch of the game... Anyone that pays for premium on a game that can't correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, or functionality issues with almost 10 years to do so is slightly dense.

Ive never spent money on coins. I still don't think the up curve of prices is radical. Also im pretty sure that the aim of a lot of games is to get harder as they go on. but if you're expanding properly and are in a good alliance who shares calls and has heaps of resources then its not really an issue making credits.

• Ive never spent money on coins. I still don't think the up curve of prices is radical. Also im pretty sure that the aim of a lot of games is to get harder as they go on. but if you're expanding properly and are in a good alliance who shares calls and has heaps of resources then its not really an issue making credits.

The whole idea of it is that everyone makes the same amount of money based on the stations they have which is just not true.
    Some players get little time to play the game in the first place, then just when they start getting to the fun calls it makes it take longer and longer to expand.... thats counter intuitive of a reward structure which is what " GAME DEVS " use for long term structure of a game to keep players intrerested.

Now you may not have an issue with this, many others may be fine with it but thats not representative of the majority of players that never make it past 500k earned because the stupid small issues that could be resolved.

Everytime A problem or issue arises everyone is quick to defend that issue which is logical and reflexive..... But its the pile of things that are really just minor inconveniences collectively that make it so aggravating that they just keep adding buggy and glitchy half planned additions to the game while the same things are screwed up from the first day it launched.

I mean not that it makes any difference to game play, but the fact things like one unit being capitalized and the next being all lower case, a brush truck not being able to clear a brush pile call, credit prices are subject to increase but not coin prices, one station expansion costs half of the other 3, one of which shouldnt even be an expansion at all, fire stations can expand and have pages of units but police is just a police station and jail with only a handful of units...... just very poor interest shown in their own game by the devs and it translates to a bigger issue when nothing is ever fixed but more faulty things are added. as a game dev and lifelong member of fire/ems/&law enforcement agencies this game is nothing more then a good idea planned in haste, executed with no pride or quality control, and switched hands to exactly the same situation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!