Double Credits

• How often do you do double credits and was wondering if we could do a double credit event

We generally do them monthly give or take. Tbh I am not sure when the next one will be as we currently have a Coin Sale going on.

So normally we have a rule that if a thread is older than a few months we do not bump it. Since you are a new player you were not aware of that which is fine. We try not to let older topics linger around and encourage players to start new topics to help keep the Forum's alive.

Welcome to MissionChief!

Thanks,

Rescue

• Just giving an opinion about that rule : Okay, new topics keep the forum alive. But for a new member (and player) comming tomorrow with a question, he will make a research with the search feature and he will find a plenty of topics with a similar or approaching title. As a former forum admin and mod for the last 15 years, I'm not sure it's the best way to improve the research experience.

• Just giving an opinion about that rule : Okay, new topics keep the forum alive. But for a new member (and player) comming tomorrow with a question, he will make a research with the search feature and he will find a plenty of topics with a similar or approaching title. As a former forum admin and mod for the last 15 years, I'm not sure it's the best way to improve the research experience.

I realize he's new and didn't know about the rule. I was just simply answering his question and letting him know about the Forum Rule so he knew later on.

This won't be the last time a new player will bump an old thread so I'll just simply do the same thing like I did here. No harm done.

Just doing my job as a Moderator for MissionChief.

Thank You,

Rescue

• To be clear, I never doubted or questionned about your moderator job. ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!