AIrport Suggestion

• On the list. One I've been keen to push for as well when we next look at fire as opens up new units, POI's, missions etc.

Beyond crashes you have less serious (but deployed to just in case) incidents, such as single engine failure, heavy landing (thus brakes could overheat) etc.

• Would it be a separate building from fire stations as fire stations cost me over 1mil or would you be lowering the price of stations?

On the list. One I've been keen to push for as well when we next look at fire as opens up new units, POI's, missions etc.

Beyond crashes you have less serious (but deployed to just in case) incidents, such as single engine failure, heavy landing (thus brakes could overheat) etc.

• No plan on lowering the price at the moment. The price will drop as time goes on.

We were discussing if it would be a normal fire station or an airport specific one. I think we were considering the latter if we were to put it forward.

• No plan on lowering the price at the moment. The price will drop as time goes on.

We were discussing if it would be a normal fire station or an airport specific one. I think we were considering the latter if we were to put it forward.

A separate one would be usefuller or else you'll get calls form an airport while you don't have any airport fire units or crashtenders.

• would it be possible to unlock some areas for it i live in a town with the only navy airbase in the country but most of ot it red and we cant access it would that be something that could change or is that a openstreetmaps thing

And call idea HOT refueling is a thing that happens alot due to the military aircraft
    For the people that dont know what hot refueling is it is where the aircraft doesnt turn off its engine at the airbase im at does it its required to have a crash tender standby at the refuel point

• This idea would be perfect for Chicago with this idea I can add a fire station at both airports and make it so I can recieve calls from the airports. I would love to see it being separate from the other calls as Alvin did mention we would be getting calls from an airport when you don't have any units to send to it because it would be taking units from calls that need units but they are out on a call at an airport, so I think it should be best to say that we should have the idea of it being separate from the other stations to advoid this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!