Training for external Ambulance crews

• would it be possible to train Ambulance staff based in Fire Station extensions and small Hospitals (Clinics) in Critical care??
    At present you can only train Ambulance stations and HEMS.
    Would be nice to train the others as well so no need to have to send a second ambulance when critical care is requested!

• I will go and visit the unit suggestion shortly but will just post here first as I feel it has a connection. Whilst talking about clinics, I feel it would be good to see PTS vehicle added and it would be suitable to see it in a clinic setting. At the moment with my setup I have the two MTC's I have are fully expanded hospitals maxed out and the other district hospitals are clinics, they have no vehicles there either. There just idol ATM.

• I will go and visit the unit suggestion shortly but will just post here first as I feel it has a connection. Whilst talking about clinics, I feel it would be good to see PTS vehicle added and it would be suitable to see it in a clinic setting. At the moment with my setup I have the two MTC's I have are fully expanded hospitals maxed out and the other district hospitals are clinics, they have no vehicles there either. There just idol ATM.

At present, I have put two ambulances at each Urgent Treatment Centre that I own. They have their own dispatch category of PTS which means they're exclusively for that role.

• I have added 2 Ambulances at each clinic and I have changed the graphic so it looks like a PTS vehicle.

If you want Clinics to take patients you have to add The expansion - General Internal - they will then take minor injuries such as heat cramp, sunstroke etc...

• For clinics it makes sense, I’ll note it down. For fire stations it may be a bit more tricky because technically those crewing the ambulance vehicles with the expansion are firefighter rather than paramedics

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!