station balancing

• I have reached a point in this game where fire stations are costing me 1m credits each and i cant afford new ones, I know the price of stations has been discussed on many occasions so i am not going to bring it up in here. My problem is that i am expanding my ambulance station coverage as i cant afford fire stations. I want to get every ambulance station in my area but the problem is that there does not appear to be a credit increase cap on ambulance stations and that means that soon i am not going to get any fire calls as they are going to be all medical calls. My suggestion is that it does not just go off fire stations for the amount off calls you receive, it should go off all of your stations from Police, Fire and Ambulance.

• i agree with this
    I mentioned it in a thread previously that calls shoundt be based on the amount of stations you have i suggested a option thing that would allow you to set the priority so you could have police have i high call priority (so you get more police calls and less of everything else)and say fire as a low priority because you may have more say fire stations but the police department gets more calls with less stations

I found at least where i am i find that because there are alot of fire stations thats basically all i get

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!