What Next?

• This is my personal opinion, I would stay at 11 Fire Stations for now and make 3 more EMS Stations, 2 more Police Stations, and make as many hospital beds as you can. If you can I'd buy a coin pack and upgrade your hospital beds easier otherwise you'll have to work your butt off to do this but in the end it's well worth it. Once you have about 15-20 Hospital Beds and more Police and EMS Stations I would work your way up to 15 Fire Stations and stay there then create 2 more EMS Stations.

I would also create at least 3 or 4 cells in each of your Police Stations to keep space in there. In each Police Station I would have 3 Patrol Units and a K-9 Unit. This works for me. Gradually add 1 to 2 more Patrol Units and an extra K-9 Unit as you upgrade your setup.

Hope this helps! Any questions please feel free to ask!

Thanks!

Rescue

• Thanks! I don't have a police academy so I can't train any personnel in K9 yet, should I get one? What about a fire academy? I will definitely keep updating my hospital and I guess I'll build those other 2 police stations whilst I'm at it!

• Thanks! I don't have a police academy so I can't train any personnel in K9 yet, should I get one? What about a fire academy? I will definitely keep updating my hospital and I guess I'll build those other 2 police stations whilst I'm at it!

A Fire Academy is needed for Specialty Units so I would get one and upgrade that to 2 classrooms for now. Police Academy I would do for K-9 unless you are in an alliance that have Academies already. If you need Hazmat which is at 11 Fire Stations I would definitely get a Fire Academy. Coins make it way easier for these buildings if you can buy coin packs.

For the next 18 hours we have a 2X Credit Event which will double your credits for any calls you get so I would play as much as possible if you were to buy these buildings with Credits.

• A Fire Academy is needed for Specialty Units so I would get one and upgrade that to 2 classrooms for now. Police Academy I would do for K-9 unless you are in an alliance that have Academies already. If you need Hazmat which is at 11 Fire Stations I would definitely get a Fire Academy. Coins make it way easier for these buildings if you can buy coin packs.
    For the next 18 hours we have a 2X Credit Event which will double your credits for any calls you get so I would play as much as possible if you were to buy these buildings with Credits.

Thanks I will definitely play as much as I can.

• I'm actually trying to hurry up getting my fire academy. I have started getting Hazmat calls and have no way to answer them. After I get the academy and a couple more ambulance stations I will definitely expand my fire stations. Thanks for the advice!

Ah yeah. I’m not sure if you are in an alliance but you could join one and use an alliance school until you are fully established

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!