• As well it could be due to one way streets. Having all of Manhattan filled with stations I quite often ask why units take a specific route then I realize the streets in areas are only one way.

Especially through downtown Manhattan the two streets that run pass Times Square (which ones of them is Broadway) They are one way apperently New York thought this can help with traffic to help keep traffic congestion low by having mostly one way streets or they just thought that having one way streets would be funny to piss a bunch of people off. I don't really know why they actually do this. All I know is that most of the city has one way streets just like how New Jersey does it this way as well. New Jersey they have it really messed up they have a highway with like 8-10 lanes of traffic and it still gets backed up to where you are barely moving a snails pace sometimes, most of the time you are sitting in traffic for 5-10 minutes before you can even move.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!