Daily loging rewards

• Why not have it changed so that it’s random prizes (coins, double credits, credits, 50% off voucher, 1 free daily missions, 1 free building etc) so for instance

Day 1 - Double credits for 24 hours

day 2 - 2000 credits

Day 3 - 50% off building costs for coins or credits

days 4 - 1 Free fire Station

Day 5 - 1 coin

Day 6 - 10000credits

Day 7 - 1 coin and 30k credits

Have it so it’s completely random if that’s possible???

• I would say no I just want the credits and maybe 2 coins, I personally don't want more fire stations, I want police stations

• I actually like this idea, having different possibilities for rewards, so coins, credits, double credits, etc. would be pretty nice. But I don't think it should be Day 1 you get this, day 2 this. I think rather you should have it Day 1 -6 You can get credits, double, 50% off, etc., and Day 7 1-5 coins or 30-40k credits

That'd be very nice! -> Also shouldn't be a Suggestion for just one version, but all versions of the game.

I think of this another way, and I like that it's fair. I think if anything it should be the lower level players get more.

This would be interesting to see as well, seeing improved payments for bigger players, maybe fewer credits rewards and more double credits rewards, free buildings? That'd be awesome to have!

• I actually like this idea, having different possibilities for rewards, so coins, credits, double credits, etc. would be pretty nice. But I don't think it should be Day 1 you get this, day 2 this. I think rather you should have it Day 1 -6 You can get credits, double, 50% off, etc., and Day 7 1-5 coins or 30-40k credits

That'd be very nice! -> Also shouldn't be a Suggestion for just one version, but all versions of the game.

This would be interesting to see as well, seeing improved payments for bigger players, maybe fewer credits rewards and more double credits rewards, free buildings? That'd be awesome to have!

Sorry I didn’t mean for my suggestion example to indicate the daily rewards should be daily and predictable like that, i simply just wrote 1-7 and used random things just as an example of my idea, I’d like it to be random and that every member gets something different so if I got 1k on day 1 maybe someone else got 12hours double credits etc

• Sorry I didn’t mean for my suggestion example to indicate the daily rewards should be daily and predictable like that, i simply just wrote 1-7 and used random things just as an example of my idea, I’d like it to be random and that every member gets something different so if I got 1k on day 1 maybe someone else got 12hours double credits etc

Yah but double credits dosent seem the most fair

• Then if implemented right it would be fair as it should be random and sporadic so everyone gets the same rewards just at different stages, im not saying double rewards should be included as the daily rewards but I was just trying to use various different things as a rewards to highlight my idea so that it’s not just plain boring credits and 1 coin on day 7. Obviously these ideas are just ideas and someone with the brains can work out how it’s implemented or put into the game.

However as I stated I’d double rewards was to be used then it would be fair as everyone would get it just on different days and randomly

• Then if implemented right it would be fair as it should be random and sporadic so everyone gets the same rewards just at different stages, im not saying double rewards should be included as the daily rewards but I was just trying to use various different things as a rewards to highlight my idea so that it’s not just plain boring credits and 1 coin on day 7. Obviously these ideas are just ideas and someone with the brains can work out how it’s implemented or put into the game.

However as I stated I’d double rewards was to be used then it would be fair as everyone would get it just on different days and randomly

I like your idea as long as you get much more credits

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!