Free Daily Coin Bonus

• i was thinking that for people who get stuck in missions this would help massively if you thought about a system that rewards returning playings by giving them say 1 Coin a Day free or 1 Coin Free per week keeps players interested and there getting a nice little bonus just a though love the game guys keep up to great work

• Or maybe offer like a vehicle as a bonus with coin packages the higher packages get different items maybe even buildings there loads of possibilities

They do have the quint which is available for 25 coins. With purchasing coins for example: 300 coins for $19.99, this means they can buy 10 stations with it if they choose to do so. Are you suggesting that they will receive a bonus 1 or 2 stations?

• Yeah thats what i mean say the more they spend the better bonsu they can get etc as i dont mind paying for the small packages myself but for the price you see coins for like $200 and think that doesnt appeal to me at all so adding something to it would appeal more from a buyer and gamer point of view or maybe for those more dedicated start a monthly membership with random rewards for players who pay said amount

• I like the idea of people getting rewarded for buying coins, maybe there could be something called Building tokens which are earned from levelling up or depending on what coin pack you buy you get a certain amount of these tokens. Sebastian must keep a record of transactions from a business point of view so he must know whos bought coins so he could still give the people who have previously bought coins the tokens that they should have. A building Token would entitle you to build 1 building of any kind.

Token rewards:

Level Up = 1 Token

30 Coins = 1 Token
    50 Coins = 2 Tokens
    115 Coins = 3 Tokens
    300 Coins = 10 Tokens
    850 Coins = 15 Tokens
    2000 Coins = 20 Tokens

• From what I recall having discussed something like this before with Sebastian, he does not want to restrict parts of the games content or essential features/units to those willing to pay coins. In other words, you can get access to everything (bar the odd non-essential feature available as a Premium User) without paying a single cent/penny.

Spending coins is a choice with MissionChief and remains a free-to-play game. Coins only gives you a way of quickly progressing or gaining access to features earlier than you could get before ranking up. There are no units, vehicles or missions that you do not have access to because you might not pay with coins.

On the other hand, MissionChief and it's sister games require servers to run on and a developer to feed thus requires some source of money. On the basis that people can pay with coins at their own discretion contributes to this. SHPlay, the business for which Sebastian runs does not make a huge amount of money. MissionChief makes significantly less than it's sister game Leitstellenspiel and I think just about breaks even in terms of covering costs considering the time spent developing features for this game. It's the whole reason Leitstellenspiel see's more features and updates than MissionChief; it simply see's 34 times the players (yes, for every 1 MissionChief player there are 34 on Leitstellenspiel). Sebastian has worked on a sister game before for the Russian Community but despite a small fan base, it never was successful, never made profit and cost to run so was closed down. Less than a year ago MissionChief could have seen similar fate and Sebastian was very concerned despite money being spent on MissionChief, advertisement etc it was not seeing the player base pick up. With some reshuffling of community staff, encouraging development into new features and passing on the feedback of your community we can say MissionChief no longer sits in that concerning position.

However, as I said, the game doesn't far off see it breaking even in meeting costs to run, develop and keep updated etc. If coins were released to players that could likely see less coins being purchased. Christmas was an exception (the time of year for giving etc!) but on reflection there through the month I didn't need to buy coins as I may have done the previous month because I saved them. If every player got half the coins they may wanted to have purchased free then that's a loss Sebastian and SHPlay will need to consider. Granted it would take a month to meet the first coin package, however it does remove the need to buy as many coins in certain circumstances.

So, I can only say free coins would be very unlikely. However, from reading the above, we want to see MissionChief remain successful and continue to thrive. Any change that may effect the business model could see negative long-term effects against MissionChief's future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!