Police Command Units

• Not sure if this has been discussed which is why I'm making a post on this- is Police planned to get mobile command units/stations in the future? I find it a struggle sourcing command units as I have two fire ones spread distantly across two regions, can't use my ambulance one as there's no SRV/ICCU combo ingame, and can't use police ones as obviously they aren't a thing yet.

Is this something we'd see in near future or something further along the way? I'd imagine they'd work very similarly to the existing command units and it would be realistic for some major incidents that require multiple ICCU's (e.g. large aircraft crash off airport)

• Yeah police command units is something I would like to see and would work like the ambulance one where it just fulfils the command vehicle requirement so you could send either service. It will probably be part of a “realism” pack (not sure what else to call it) where it will add in vehicles that can’t really make their own pack out of but would be nice for players to have. A bit like motorcycles and pedal bikes. Same for ambo with bicycles and motorbikes etc

• Yeah police command units is something I would like to see and would work like the ambulance one where it just fulfils the command vehicle requirement so you could send either service. It will probably be part of a “realism” pack (not sure what else to call it) where it will add in vehicles that can’t really make their own pack out of but would be nice for players to have. A bit like motorcycles and pedal bikes. Same for ambo with bicycles and motorbikes etc

This would be a great way to implement them imo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!