• Simply put, there are no missions that require it currently. What kind of missions do you see as spawning only at a college? I can't think of many that are unique to a college that don't occur outside of there as well.

As far as having two different sized POIs, that likely wouldn't happen as the missions associated with a small college would be the same as a large college. Currently the only time where POIs have sizes (runways and chemical storage tanks) is where it vastly changes the type of missions that occur and thus the response you send.

• Simply put, there are no missions that require it currently. What kind of missions do you see as spawning only at a college? I can't think of many that are unique to a college that don't occur outside of there as well.

As far as having two different sized POIs, that likely wouldn't happen as the missions associated with a small college would be the same as a large college. Currently the only time where POIs have sizes (runways and chemical storage tanks) is where it vastly changes the type of missions that occur and thus the response you send.

College is a type of school. Their using school to basically cover all the different types of schools.

• Hence why I'm asking you what sort of missions you believe would be at a college POI that wouldn't occur elsewhere.

I guess I was looking at a High impact large scale event such as some sort of MCI at a College Game vs High School College Dorm Fires. Active Shooter on Campus of College vs HS....things such as that... larger venue, larger casualty

Mission Chief - In Game Division Chief

Professionally having my posts deleted since 2022!8)<3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!